Reflective heat transfer vinyl is PSE material and with pressure sensitive backing. It is constructed with very small glass beads embedded in the material to illuminate the nighttime and darkest of conditions. This premium vinyl is recommended for heat transfer applying onto workwear, marathons, races like sports uniforms as well as T-shirts you may make visible designs on.
RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS HOW TO USE
▶ Width: 50cm or other customized width
▶ Length: 25m, 50m, or other customized lengths
▶ The knife pressure is 45GF, the angle is 45°, and the speed is 20CM/S.
▶ Machine wash, 45℃/1200 rpm/2 hours, at least 50 times.
▶ Soft touch, good elasticity, and good washing fastness.
▶ Can engrave small and big designs.
▶ It is eco-friendly, there is no discomfort in contact with the skin, and no damage to the skin.
▶ It is suitable for cotton, poly, cotton-poly blend, textile, and leather.
Warm & Cold Peel
140℃ – 160℃ / 284’F – 320’F
● It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When the vinyl is not used up, please seal it and store it to prevent humidity and high temperature.
● The storage conditions are temperature -5 to 30 degrees, humidity 40-80%.
● It is normal for the surface to have a slight stickiness.
● Reasonably control the heat press temperature and time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it is easy to cause discoloration or a decrease in elasticity.
● Not use strong corrosive detergents, not dry cleaning, and not use bleach.
● It is best to use water below 40 degrees, cold water is the best.