Glow-in dark heat transfer vinyl can emit light in the dark. It makes your t-shirt more special. Both light color fabric and dark color fabric are able to heat transferring onto, and surely it can be cut in any brand of cutter plotter. Lend an eerie glow to your costumes using this glow-in-the-dark heat transfer vinyl. You can use it for shirts, pants, shoes, pillowcases, jazz-up headbands, or hats for a cool costume party.
RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS HOW TO USEH
▶ Width: 50cm or other customized width
▶ Length: 25m, 50m, or other customized lengths
▶ The knife pressure is 45GF, the angle is 45°, and the speed is 20CM/S.
▶ Machine wash, 45℃/1200 rpm/2 hours, at least 50 times.
▶ Soft touch, good elasticity, and good washing fastness.
▶ Can engrave small and big designs.
▶ It is eco-friendly, there is no discomfort in contact with the skin, and no damage to the skin.
▶ It is suitable for cotton, poly, cotton-poly blend, textile, and leather.
Warm & Cold Peel
140℃ – 160℃ / 284’F – 320’F
● It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When the vinyl is not used up, please seal it and store it to prevent humidity and high temperature.
● The storage conditions are temperature -5 to 30 degrees, humidity 40-80%.
● It is normal for the surface to have a slight stickiness.
● Reasonably control the heat press temperature and time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it is easy to cause discoloration or a decrease in elasticity.
● Not use strong corrosive detergents, not dry cleaning, and not use bleach.
● It is best to use water below 40 degrees, cold water is the best.